Thursday, February 25, 2010

Interesting Tidbit

Oh, and I do mean tidbit. Couldn't be a smaller morsel of info if I tried. But alas, it is all I can muster because I am so sleep deprived that I am losing my grasp on reality. Yesterday morning, I pulled out of my driveway to head off to work and an empty gallon-sized milk jug had blown out of someone's recycling bin onto my lawn. My immediate thought was to want to shoot someone. No lie. This is how I get when I have had waaaaaay too little sleep. Paul and the boys duck and cover.

Anywhoooo, back to my tidbit. The black and white photo of dancers' feet at the left belongs to me and my boys. Thought you'd like to know. Hayden's ridiculously high arches are at the left, Turner's darker-skinned, long, slender calves are in the middle, and that's me on the right.

2 comments:

  1. REALLY??? I always wondered about that--and I did assume that you were in there somewhere. Great tidbit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your rage related to a discussion we had the other day on our walk? I totally get it! I love you Jenni French!

    ReplyDelete